Mischief. Mayhem. Soap

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Emo

I'v seen this phrase used a lot recently on internet but I'm obviously too dumb to figure out what it means. So I did some research, here's what I found













  • Emo is a style of dress. (Popular: Tight shirt and tight jeans and also all the latest trendy skater wear such as Hollister, BAM, etc... Also black frame glasses often)
  • Emo is a style of hair. (Popular: Guys with female hair cuts and also long messy/shaggy hair. For female- Popular: Long bangs that cover eyes and blondish/white hair with black dye.)
  • Emo is a genre of music. (Popular: Dashboard Confessionals)
  • Emo is an emotion/lifestyle which can include all of the above. Popular: Kids that do not want attention from adults. They can tend to stay in thier rooms alone for long periods of time listning to sad and depressing music. Popular: Always over sensitive and wants pitty from others, but would never admit that.
  • Emo IS the music style, but when all the dumb ass kids started trying to dress like the musicians, it became the trend.

1 Comments:

Blogger 2nified said...

There's more about emos. Refer to my blog, for a little more info. To put it bluntly they reckon they're the centre of the world. Don't hate me for that, its just how I see it. If it's really just about superficiality then... so be it :D

12:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home