Mischief. Mayhem. Soap

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Prison Break

I'm officially hooked on Prison Break.

This week's episode was edge of the seat action. The riot was well done and very realistic though I wondered why the guards don't carry firearms...
I wasnt so sure about the egg beater used as a drill *laughs* yep it must be a very good egg beater to drill through that big wall. I am sure he didnt buy it from ikea.
And poor Michael, for every step forward, he seems to take two steps backward.
My only problem with this show just like LOST and 24 to a certain extent is that they are somewhat predictable and after a certain period to me it seems they will just run out of a story line or will have dragged out the story way to long and the show will end, but i am sure just like LOST there are plenty of twists and turns that keep you glued to your TV sceen but with PB i mean they have a certain period to get out b4 he is executed so once that date comes about or they prove his innocence the story is over. But hey im not a writer so i have no idea what else may be in store, thats why these guys get the big bucks and entice networks to run such shows
Can't wait for next week's Riot Part II

It's gonna be a prison break!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stormare is awesome, but I'm not happy they replaced Arrested Development...

2:32 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home