Mischief. Mayhem. Soap

Saturday, April 15, 2006

The Passion












Finally saw this legendary movie on 7, Uncut and COMMERCIAL FREE!

A few observations… First, and most importantly: Monica Bellucci is hot!

The
movie itself was nothing special, I got more out of the 15 minutes of flashbacks than the 90 minutes of repetitive torturing. Good Friday the 14th. The Jesus Chainsaw Massacre. Needless to say the movie was moving. If boring. And it was boring. Same thing over and over and over.
Besides that, Dr. Evil was cool, Judas was neat, Magdalen was hot (have I said that? Yes I did)
Everything that wasn't Jesus being hurt was cool, but Jesus being whipped took up 7/8 of the running time. I wouldn't rent it, but I’m glad I got to see it on Free TV.

Happy Crucifixion,

Jack's Testicle

(P.S., Monica Bellucci is hot!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Jack's testicle said...

Yeh, for me, the hitting-face-scene is more disturbing than the rape scene

12:42 AM

 
Blogger 2nified said...

i think the idea is to bring to life what Jesus actually went through? pretty graphic no doubt

6:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home